Terra Inspectioneering conducts inspections in accordance with accredited inspection procedures in accordance with ASNT and validated by a Level 3 inspector. These are available on request.
Inspection specific certificates
The employees of Terra Inspectioneering are certified according to:
Drone specific certificates
- EEMUA-159 Inspector
- Hobéon SKO Certification - Ultrasonic Examination (level 2) according to ISO 9712:2012
- Hobéon SKO Certification - Visual Examination (level 2) according to ISO 9712:2012
- Hobéon SKO Certification - Interpretation of radiographs (level 2) according to ISO 9712:2012
- ASNT Recommended practice SNT-TC-1A (2006) - Level 2 UT NDT
- ASNT Recommended practice SNT-TC-1A (2006) - Level 2 VT NDT
Drone inspectors from Terra Inspectioneering have the following certificates:
- Drone operator certificate A1 to A3
- Terra UT Drone operator Level 1 to 3
- Flyability Elios expert certificate
Terra Inspectioneering is VCA** certified. All Terra Inspectioneering employees are VOL-VCA certified and have completed the confined space course in addition. Our incident and absenteeism statistics are available on request.